Be sure to check out my Google reviews by clicking here - I have more than twice as many 5* reviews than any other wedding photographer in the county.
- Lee is an incredible photographer - he got us so many beautiful photos that captured our day, our mood and our special moments. Really, he was much much more than our photographer! He kept the whole day running smoothly, he put everyone at ease, he had an uncanny ability to work out when we needed a bit of help with something and we can’t thank him enough for working incredibly hard to give us photographs and memories that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.
I think this sums Lee up - he stayed really late just as it started to rain so that we could get a stunning photo lit up with raindrops. Professional, friendly, with attention to detail, and above all - awesome photos.
You will not regret booking Lee! Sarah & Jamie
- We were looking for someone to capture our special day in May this year. We stumbled across Lee through facebook and immediately loved his photos! Lee came to meet us in December last year. As soon as I opened the door and saw his smiling face I knew I’d picked a good’n. He impressed us with his knowledge and enthusiasm for photography, but from our first meeting we knew Lee wasn’t just a photographer... He was more like a friend! On the morning of our wedding Lee arrived early to capture every minute of our special day. It was like having one of the family in the room. From helping me put my wedding shoes on to dressing the groom, Lee went above and beyond the duty of just being our photographer. We had a slight mishap on our wedding day but Lee stepped in and looked after me and my hubby and also our 65 guests. He shared laughs and giggles (and was there through the tears) with us and I’m so pleased he was there with us all the way. Lee Webb is the best photographer out there! I cannot recommend him enough. If you want someone to capture the best bits and help create memories for a lifetime then Lee is your man! Thank you again for everything! Amy & Richard
- If you want relaxed, natural and beautiful photos, Lee Webb is the perfect wedding photographer! We could not recommend him enough! Lee was fantastic from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. He came out to see us for a first meeting, even though we hadn’t booked him yet – nobody else offered this service as they preferred to communicate over the phone/skype. My partner and I felt very anxious about the idea of having to pose for pictures however, Lee put us at ease with his relaxed manor, he was so easy to talk to and explained that he stayed away from the ‘posed’ approach. Instead he explained that he wouldn’t dictate or direct us into a posed position, instead he would observe and discreetly capture our moments as they unfolded. We could still have the group shots if we wanted them but everything else would be natural. We had our pre-wedding shoot, and that’s exactly what Lee did, any uncomfortableness on our part, just disappeared. Lee made us feel so at ease and relaxed and we didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. On the day, there were obviously nerves but not where Lee was concerned. He turned up early, was really friendly, professional and really lightened the mood as he got on so well with my bridesmaids, hairdresser, make-up artist and all of the other suppliers. Lee was very calm which made me feel calm and he was unobtrusive, he captured shots that I was completely unaware of! He also had no issues at all with our list of group shots, taking random shots on request and he remained patient the whole time with the many young children present. All the guests commented on Lee and said how professional and likeable he was. Lee seemed to just blend into the background and was like another guest, with the added bonus of taking some absolutely amazing photographs, which we will treasure forever! We are still yet to have our album done and that is due to the amount of pictures Lee took, we are just stuck for choice due to the quality of them all! Thank you so much again for all of your time and effort into making our special day, one to remember for the rest of our lives! We will definitely be recommending you to others! Sarah & Gareth
- Lee was recommended to us after photographing my cousins wedding a few years ago. From our first meeting Lee was friendly yet professional and put us completely at ease. I planned my wedding over 2.5 years so in this time Lee received several emails from me and nothing was too much trouble for him. On the wedding morning Lee arrived promptly and was SO helpful. We actually referred to Lee as more of a 6th bridesmaid than a photographer. His help on the morning really was priceless and the photos speak for themselves. Lee is a true professional, friendly but firm when he needs to be. Oh and he also took out my veil for me too without messing up my hair! Lee captured our big day perfectly and is somebody who we have now formed a friendship with. He is a lovely man, a brilliant photographer and somebody you NEED on your wedding day. Ellie & Jon
- Lee is literally the best photographer and we couldn't have asked for anyone better as our wedding photographer. Even before the wedding Lee was eager to stay in touch and helped us a lot when it came to planning the day and logistics so we had enough time for everything. He even travelled down [to Surrey] a few months ahead of the wedding to meet us in person and to visit the church and reception venue. On the day he arrived early and completely set me at ease as I was able to relax get accustomed to having him around. He was brilliant on the day as a we wanted he didn't bother us with long couple shots or group photos - in fact we hardly saw him because he was documenting the day! We got so many compliments for the photographer as they loved that he wasn't in their face and that they hardly noticed him. This was very clear from the photos we received - every shot was candid!! He really told the story of our wedding day and we'll never be short for conversation with our guests - "what were you doing in this photo?!" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LEE - you did a fantastic job and exceeding all expectations which were very high to begin with!!!! Jen & Ivan
- Thanks for all your hard work Lee, proving without a shadow of doubt that your skills are truly remarkable especially going the extra mile to get the job done. Activities performed were well above the traditional scope of a photographer and helped everyone feel at ease. Assistance freely given to the bride and groom, bridal party, ushers, best man and finally providing life coaching wise words to all was so appreciated.
We were truly blessed to have Lee with us and he absolutely helped to make our day. Nikki & Richard
- Wow what an amazing Guy. Lee put us completely at ease and couldn't do enough to help us on the day and before hand. All of our guests commented how he blended in so well and was like one of the guests. He was with us on the day from 7am until 10.45pm constantly taking photos and he was so efficient so we didn't have to spend lots of time away from our guests. Our photos are amazing and we cannot recommend Lee enough. Thank you so much Lee. Beth & Stephen
- From our first meeting we knew we wanted Lee to be our wedding photographer, he had some great ideas and we felt he was really invested in making sure we had the best wedding day as well as getting all the shots! On the day Lee was enthusiastic, put us at ease, professional and funny which I think showed in his photographs, he captured the most amazing pictures and has given us memories we can cherish forever! We were really impressed with how quickly we had the photos afterwards and the album choices were fabulous. I would recommend him to everyone! (Hope you're free in 10 years for our renewal!!) Thanks so much Lee. Victoria & David
- We searched high and low for a photographer, we probably looked at hundreds of different ones. We were both very particular about what we wanted, we wanted a lot of in-the-moment shots with a few formal, good quality photos and someone with a good eye! We were thrilled when we came across Lee, a long with the photography skills, another big thing for us was that we got on with the person themselves. We wanted someone who was relaxed, chatty, and had a sense of humour as neither one of us take ourselves too seriously. We knew straight away when we met Lee that he would be perfect and he was! Before the day he was one of the only people that if we emailed he would reply that day. On the day he blended in perfectly, and everyone commented on how much of a nice guy he was and that he took the time to speak to people! He went above and beyond to make our day special and went way beyond his role as a photographer. We are so pleased with our photographs, they are absolutely perfect! We love them so much we've used a lot of them for Christmas presents! We will definitely be in touch within the new year to organise getting a photo album done! We couldn't recommend Lee enough, I will be recommending him to anyone who needs a Wedding photographer. Thank you so much Lee! Katie & Nick
- Lee was fantastic with us from the start, as for two people who hate having their photos taken, he put us at ease! We wanted natural photos of our day to tell the story, rather than staged group shots which Lee managed to capture perfectly. The time and effort Lee also took to meet us numerous times before the wedding to get to understand what we wanted was also clearly shown from the photos he took. We couldn’t recommend Lee highly enough if you’re looking for a true overview of your special day or event! Amy and Jacko
- Lee was brilliant, he really understood what we wanted from our big day, and we felt really confident as soon as we met with him - one less thing to worry about! On the day he worked so hard, putting everyone at ease even though he was really up against it himself timing wise (our schedule was really tight). We are over the moon with the results, which capture the relaxed and spontaneous theme of the day so well. The moonlit shots especially are something really special we will treasure forever. We would recommend him to anyone. Leigh & Fay
- Absolutely Fantastic. Would highly recommend Lee Webb for your wedding photography needs. One set price for as long as you want him for. Works tirelessly to get your day captured from as many perspectives as possible. 14 hours at our wedding and he didn't take his eye off the ball the entire time. Lovely, polite gent who couldn't do enough for us before, on the day and after the wedding. Really quick turnaround on photos too, we had ours back on USB in less than two weeks! Kirsty & Amy
- When looking for a wedding photographer we looked at so many different photographers and their websites but made the decision to go with Lee Webb and definitely made the right choice. An amazing photographer and more like a wedding coordinator; he knows all the timings and where and what everyone should be doing and when. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and obviously his photos are excellent. We couldn't recommend him enough. Kristi & Richard
- Lee photographed my daughter's wedding and we cannot speak highly enough of his contribution to the day. He was always in the right place at the right time but completely unobtrusive. He had a wonderful way with all the guests and put everybody at ease. He was not only an amazing photographer but his in-depth knowledge of how weddings work kept everything running smoothly. Lee went above and beyond anything we expected and we recommend him whole heartedly and without reservation. Thank you Lee. Jackie, on behalf of Fi & Tim
- Lee is very professional but also relaxed, with a great sense of humour which helped our wedding day photography to be a fun part of the day with everyone put at ease and able to enjoy themselves. The cost was fair considering Lee was with us the whole day, and the results were wonderful - hundreds of fantastic photos so that the only difficulty is deciding which ones to print or put in an album! Highly recommended. Peng & Ross
- Where to start - Lee was absolutely amazing! From the very start of the process Lee was so helpful, making sure we had lists of everyone we wanted for official photos, suggesting combinations that he knew would work well and managing the whole process. Lee's knowledge of the wedding day process was super helpful and he was happy to jump in at any moment to make sure everything ran on time.
Lee was an absolute pleasure to have with us on the day, he is the consummate professional and brings a sense of humour and ease to the whole day. Everyone loved Lee and his approach to his work. During the ceremony and speeches Lee did a fantastic job of capturing all the important moments and was as quiet as a mouse - we didn't even realise he was there!!
The pictures are truly amazing and we are very grateful to Lee for doing such a fabulous job. Highly recommend!! Harriet & Shadi
- Lee photographed our wedding day in April 2018 and he was fantastic, for the whole 12+ hours that he was with us! He was a total professional but also, and just as importantly, a brilliant guy, being so great throughout the day & the prep beforehand. From helping my dad in the kitchen with breakfast in the morning, to doing the groomsmen's button holes, to cleaning my shoes after the photos in the gardens, Lee was a total star...and thats aside from taking the fabulous photos! We received the link to our online gallery about a week after the big day and the photos were absolutely stunning, they captured the day perfectly! We can't recommend Lee highly enough, the photos speak for themselves, amazing! Kelly & Richard
- We couldn’t be happier with our photos from Lee Webb! They are stunning, we’re having a tough time narrowing the selection down for our album because each and every one of them is amazing! We’ve got so many favourites, our friends and family have said the same; the best wedding photos they have ever seen!
Lee himself is fantastic to work with, nothing was too much trouble, he worked extremely hard to get all of the shots we requested in, he was great with our guests and captured all the creative and unusual shots that we were after for our special day!
We could not have asked for a better photographer and recommend Lee to everyone. Jessie & Alex
- We got married last August and were lucky enough to have Lee as our photographer. He was absolutely outstanding and a real life-line throughout the day: keeping us calm, organising us and the venue with timings etc and even managing the smaller details like the best man’s tie!
Throughout the lead up to the big day, Lee was on hand for support and preliminary meetings and really got to know us as people before capturing our wedding day. This really helped me to feel at ease on the day as he blended in with friends and family so naturally. We opted for a candid, journalistic approach to our wedding shots which Lee fully engaged with, offering us advice on how best to stage certain aspects as well those truly natural moments.
The finished product was beautiful and I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone who wants someone hardworking, caring and super organised (as well as talented!) to capture their special moment. Laura & Scott
- From our very first email Lee was friendly and professional, always happy to help and clearly very passionate about his work. Our big day was 16th September 2017, if it’s wasn’t for his camera you would have thought Lee was a guest, adjusting button holes, sorting out my dress, mingling with the guests! Apart from the formal photos we had asked for I couldn’t remember many more being taken on the day, and I’ll be honest I was a little unsure of what we would get back. Well... we received over 700 photos!!!! Amazing photos!! We can not recommend Lee enough, if we were to do it all again (wish we could!) - he would definitely be the man for the job. Kirsty & Andrew
- Ryan and I got married on 17th June 2017 at the beautiful Stanbrook Abbey Worcestershire and I could not have asked for anyone better to capture our special day! Nothing was ever too much trouble for Lee, we met up before the wedding to discuss the style of photos we wanted, and to plan our day with photos in mind! Lee knew Stanbrook Abbey extremely well which resulted in outstanding pictures! On the day itself Lee was more than a photographer, being there to help with every aspect of the day! He captured all the group shots and formal shots we wanted and also captured very natural shots of our day, which we did not even notice him take! We were left with 800 pictures from our wedding to keep, and then decided on 80 of our favourite pictures (which was very difficult to choose) to create a wedding album! We could not have been more pleased with the album, I have never seen one quite like it! It is the perfect reminder of our special day which we will treasure for ever! Thank you Lee for everything! Rebecca & Ryan
- Our daughter Rebecca and Son in Law Ryan, were married on the 17th June, 2017. Lee made their special day as stress free as it could possibly be, he was more than the photographer; he was like our own personal wedding coordinator. Lee gave help and advice throughout the day and into the evening, nothing was too much trouble. The results of his work were outstanding we are over the moon, and would certainly highly recommend Lee’s fabulous work and commitment Paul & Jill
- We used Lee for our Wedding day and we couldn't have chosen a more friendly, professional photographer for the job. Lee went out of his way to make us both happy and comfortable, especially having a camera shy groom. The photos Lee achieved were outstanding and were beyond anything we could have wished for on our Wedding Day. As well as being an excellent photographer, Lee is also very helpful and great at doing up a cravat. Couldn't recommend him enough! Justine & Stephen
- What a wedding photographer Lee is!! He was extremely professional, friendly and a really funny guy. He put us at total ease on our big day and no request was too big for him. We can't thank him enough for capturing our day and for all his hard work.
Now you're not only getting a photographer when you book Lee; This guy ironed my wedding shirt to perfection (and several groomsmen's!), made our pocket squares, tied our ties and pinned our flowers on our suits... All whilst capturing photos as he went along! I have to personally thank Lee so much for making myself and my groomsmen look very smart on the day. We had a good laugh too when getting ready as Lee is one of the easiest going people you will meet!
During the day Lee worked non-stop trying to capture the perfect pictures. Not only did he work non-stop for 12 hours, he worked overtime to capture perfect night shots for us.
Thanks again Lee for all your hard work and we will be sure to recommend you to family and friends for any special occasions! Gavin & Sara
- Where do I start... Lee is a phenomenal photographer and can't thank him enough for the great work he did for my wife and I on the best day of our lives.
I have known Lee for over 2 decades and have had the privilege in seeing his work over the years. Lee was the first person we secured for our big day as I knew there was no one else for the job. My wife and I felt at complete ease all day with Lee and the final product is amazing. Lee is natural and will be clicking away when you're not looking getting some amazing pictures.
After the big day you get your pictures in a beautiful USB box and an option of an amazingly stunning photo album. If you're looking for the best for your big day look no further than Lee.
Thanks again for all you did on our big day. Deborah & Kevan
- We would like to say thank you to Lee for producing such amazing photographs of our wedding. He captured our day from first thing in the morning until last thing at night. Despite the wet weather, Lee managed to make the most of the beautiful Cornish landscape producing photographs of a very high quality. Lee is well organised, friendly and professional. We are so thankful that Lee was willing to travel to Cornwall for our special day as we now have so many fantastic photographs to look back on and enjoy. We would highly recommend Lee as a wedding photographer. Rachel & Dan
- We would like to say a huge thank you to Lee for his fantastic work capturing our wedding day!! We did a lot of research looking for the perfect photographer and were not disappointed when we found Lee. He is extremely professional but very easy to get on with. We had discussed the style of photographs we liked and the photographs Lee captured are absolutely amazing! On the day Lee was able to capture all of the formal photographs we wanted without it imposing on the day, he then captured natural photographs which were just as outstanding. Thank you again Lee, we would highly recommend you. Emilie & John
- We choose Lee as our wedding photographer as we was very pleased with the wedding photos he took for my cousin the previous year and we knew he was reliable. We are glad we choose Lee as our wedding photos were amazing! It took us 2 hours to look through them on a USB stick so it gave us plenty of choice; we had a range of formal and non-formal photos and there was an excellent combination of the two. The album we bought was absolutely gorgeous and loved by everyone. The quality of the album was also amazing and was exactly what we wanted. If you want someone who is easy to get hold of, friendly, reliable, patient and produces excellent quality photos at a reasonable price then book Lee! Natalie & William
- Where to start! Lee Webb is a fantastic photographer, we couldn't fault his hard work on our big day, and even on the finished work of the photos. All of our guests commented on how fab Lee was throughout the day, and his work was recommended for future upcoming weddings. Lee was patient with me when deciding different photos we wanted of the guests due to a complicated dysfunctional family! We were lucky enough to receive our photos quite soon after the wedding which was so exciting! Lee made us feel comfortable at all times when taking photos and at times we didn't know he was there because it was so relaxed. Lee was professional, efficient, relaxed and respectable throughout the whole day! Wish we could do it all over again! Louise & Simon
- We got married in June 2016 and Lee did a marvellous job as our photographer. He was with us for the whole day from the breakfast and curling-tongs moments, right up until the shoes-off partying. The photographs are lovely, and he captured the day perfectly. He is a really friendly and funny chap which made everyone feel relaxed and at ease, Lee is also really talented at herding the crowds of friends and relatives to get in the shots they need to be in! Thoroughly recommended. Emily & Matt
- Lee was a fantastic photographer on our wedding day. From a friendly and welcoming initial consultation to quick responses to every email sent, he was there every step of the way. On our wedding day he really took the time to catch those perfect moments that capture the atmosphere of each and every guest and their enjoyment in sharing our special day. At the end of the day he felt like one of the guests and was even mentioned by the best man in his speech! We really would recommend him to anyone looking for a dedicated photographer who really enjoys his job! Jo & Peter
- Lee is an amazingly professional photographer who really captured the essence of our amazing wedding day. His presence wasn't intrusive and he captured some great moments, mainly of people acting completely naturally. He always dresses smartly and was very accommodating in regards to getting all the shots we wanted, even if we did seem to walk miles!
A massive thanks to Lee again for capturing the best bits of our day! Beccy & Karl
- If you are looking for someone professional & super reliable, who goes the extra mile (literally, he travels far and wide for his weddings,) then Lee is your man. With his ninja like stealth, he will get those photo journalistic candids without you or your guests even noticing he is there! Lee's genuine passion for his job and brilliant sense of humour will help you and your guests feel relaxed on the day! It was an honour to have Lee as such an important part of our wedding day! Abbie & Steve
- We used Lee in September for our wedding. Lee was very organised throughout the whole process, took the time to come and visit us before we booked so that we could see his work before booking, Lee stayed in touch once we had booked right through until the wedding day, Lee also took the time to visit the church and the venue 2 days before the wedding so he was familiar with both. We received some great photos after the wedding. Thanks Lee! Heather & Andy
- Our wedding photos were one of the most important things that needed to be right for our wedding day. We looked at many photographers, however Lee's passion and obvious technical ability is what stood out from the others - Lee's genuine enjoyment of his job is evident in everything he does. On the day, Lee was extremely professional, even our guests commented on how impressed they were with the professionalism of our photographer. He integrated himself seamlessly into the events of the day, capturing hundreds of moments. Needless to say we were overjoyed with our photographs, simply beautiful images. They capture happiness, laugher and they tell the story of our wedding. We look forward to enjoying our photographs for many years to come. I would happily and confidently recommend Lee to anyone requiring an outstanding wedding photographer. Fiona & James
- Lee takes superb, natural photos. He is extremely professional, hard-working and courteous. It was clear from his portfolio that he was more experienced than other local photographers and was the obvious choice for us to ask to record memories from the most special day of our lives.
Leading up to our wedding and on the day itself, Lee couldn’t have been more helpful or enthusiastic. He worked quickly and unobtrusively, and our guests really liked him.
We couldn’t be happier with the photos we received and would highly recommend him as a wedding photographer. Carly & Chris
- We are both very happy we chose Lee as our photographer for our wedding day. He was everything we could have asked for; calm, polite, helpful. And we love our photos they are beautiful, we want to get some printed but there are too many lovely ones to choose from! Lee came with a recommendation from a friend, and we would recommend him to anyone else looking for a photographer. We had so many comments from guests on how good he was, our day was fantastic and we have all that captured in our wonderful pictures. Amanda & Stuart
- Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all your hard work and dedication at our wedding.
In the day, you made me feel relaxed & gain more confidence in myself, when normally I hate having my picture taken. (I barely even noticed you there with the natural shots that you were taking.)
Everyone commented on how friendly & professional you were on the day/night and all said the photos are stunning. Not only did you take images of a wonderful day to remember, but also captured the love that me and my husband share for one another. Thank you so much again for accepting to be our photographer.
It has been a wonderful experience. Paula & Adrian
- We decided upon a natural approach to our wedding photos, we had a few chosen group shots but most of the photos were down to Lee's skillful eye and technique. Lee was great on the day, making us both feel very relaxed. And the result was fabulous!! Our photos are everything we envisaged, they tell a story of the whole day. Great memories to look back on. Robin and Tracy
- Lee was professional with us from the start. He was quick to respond to any questions we had and was warm, friendly and professional on the day. The result is a wonderful collection of memories to treasure for a lifetime. Thank you for helping make our day so special. Kelly & Richard
- We wanted to thank you for our beautiful wedding pictures. We will treasure them forever.
Thank you for being so accommodating towards all our requests and covering such a long elaborate day in great detail. Both the Hindu ceremony as well as the civil ceremony pictures came out beautifully! Pooja & Dipesh
- Lee was recommended to us, and in spite of his youthful looks(!) he was the most creative and efficient photographer we have ever had, though he was with us all day, clicking away, he was unobtrusive and made the most of the surroundings at our venue. We would thoroughly recommend Lee for all occasions, thank you for the storybook reminding us of our very special day, we often look back and smile. Christine & Geoff
- Lee was our wedding photographer and he really did an excellent job. He was very friendly and professional throughout the day, and the photos are a very high standard. We would highly recommend his services to anyone getting married; he captured our day perfectly and was very helpful. Also, the album is lovely, and we will treasure it forever. Thank you! Jess & Alexander
- Lee took beautiful photos of our wedding. He was professional from start to finish, took lots of great shots and sent them to us within weeks of our big day. We highly recommend him! Naomi & James
- Lee Webb Photography captured the essence of our wedding day. We received a thoroughly accommodating, friendly and professional service and now have plenty of beautiful pictures to remind us of our special day. Neil & Su
- Martin and I would like to thank you for capturing our special day so well with your wonderful photographs. You made everyone feel very comfortable and helped to make our enjoyable day very memorable. The photographs are stunning and really show the wonderful story of our day. We will definitely be recommending you to others! Jessica & Martin
- Lee is thorough, punctual, very pleasant and extremely well organised. He made the day very easy going and enjoyable. We couldn't have asked for more from a photographer, amazing photos! We would recommend Lee to anyone looking for a fab photographer...with that said few of my friends have already booked! Lee thank you for capturing our gorgeous day! Liz & Andy
- I would just like to say big thanks go to Lee for our professional pictures. We have so many favourites to choose from! I would wholeheartedly recommend him. Not just fantastic photos but a great help on the day. Thanks Lee!! Kaleigh & Russ
If you would like to read my Google reviews (even if only to check that I've not written all of the above by myself) click here.
Would you like to know more?
I understand that wedding photography is a competitive field and choosing your wedding photographer can be tough, so if you would like to meet up and discuss your photographic requirements for your wedding or have a look at my albums, drop me a line by filling out the contact form